Wednesday, February 15, 2006

CotL: Five-Peat!!!

Cah-ching!  Cah-ching!  How does he do it?  Senor Biobrain wins again!  It's like money in the bank.  Well, except it's not so good at paying the bills.  But I'm sure that Carnival sponsorship money will be coming in momentarily.

Once again, I'd like to thank all the little people out there who hadn't already written what I wrote, so it seemed a lot more original when I wrote it.  I'd also like to thank the nimrod conservatives who make this stuff easier than eating fish in a barrel.  Of course, I'd like to thank myself, for being so damn clever.  And finally, for all those wonderful people out there who read my post and liked what they saw: You're welcome.

And as a reminder to all you losers out there who didn’t win; there’s always another Carnival.  And if nothing else, just rewrite one of my old posts and submit it as your own.  The worst that can happen is that you get exposed as a plagiarizing fraud and get laughed out of the left-blogosphere.  But what the hell, there’s always the right-blogosphere, and they have no standards whatsoever.  Or you could just invent a centrist-blogosphere and get shit from both sides.  Your choice.  

No comments: