Thursday, August 09, 2007

Listening to Rush Every Day

From an article about a 55-year-old unemployed man who has lived in a car in back of his wife's house for the past seven years:
Graham acknowledged that he watches TV, listens to music and sometimes sleeps in his blue, 1989 Buick Century. The car is parked on a concrete slab, mostly covered by a large, blue tarp that is secured with bricks and cinder blocks.

An extension cord from the house to the car provides power for a 13-inch TV, an oscillating fan and a radio.

"I get better reception there than I do in there," he said, pointing at the house. "I listen to Rush (Limbaugh) every day, just about."

I'd suggest that I may have debated this guy online on a few occasions, but I sort of doubt he has a computer. Perhaps he was at the library at the time. His neighbors supsect he uses the lawn as a toilet. Yep, sounds like your typical dittohead to me, though they usually only do that kind of thing in their neighbor's lawn and aren't quite so literal about it.

3 comments:

silencio said...

Average Limbaugh fan, I suppose?

Anonymous said...

His life is an pretty good example for married mans, better be a bachelor and enjoy everything that life offers. At least he'll get some relief, if he stop listen to Rush, I guess.
conservatories north east

Mumphrey O. Yamm, III said...

You know, these people can vote...
Just a little thought to keep you from sleeping at night...