Sunday, August 12, 2007

Anonymous Dem v. The Suit

Not only do I not have any idea who I think will be our next president, I have no idea who I want to be president; except that it must be a Democrat. For someone who follows national politics closely, is that weird? But it's not that I dislike any of them. It's just that I know that they'll all do about the same job of cleaning up Bush's mess. And they'll all be attacked viciously every step of the way. But I see no significant difference between them, and that's a good thing.

But as I've said before, I'm fairly convinced that Mitt's going to be the Republican nominee. He's the only one that fits the suit. I'm not sure why any of the others are even trying. I found it odd that anyone tried to compete against Bush in 2000, and he didn't fit the suit at all. But Mitt's the guy they're going to lose with...I think. It'll be tough for any Republican, after what Bush did. But Mitt sure does fit the suit well.

No comments: