Friday, August 17, 2007

Discussion Thread

Why is Atrios stealing my thunder? I could do what he does if I knew how to write lots of succinct posts on a variety of subjects every day that interest people. If we needed another one of him. So why does he continue to undermine me by being popular and being the person I would be if I wanted to be that person? Discuss.

And remember, I still don't have ads. I have too much integrity for that, and simply prefer to sell your personal information to spammers and perverts. That's the American Way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Doc, I knew you cared!

Haven't you ever thought that it could be a diabolical scheme by Doc Snedley?

repsac3 said...

Well, I hear Atrios stole the idea from you... So that's somethin', at least...

Maybe you should've picked a different nom'd'keyboard. You'rs is just missin' somethin'...

Try "Doctoros Biobrainos," & see if it changes your fortune...

(Besides Atrios, it worked for that Markos guy... Think about it...)

--
repsacos