Monday, September 24, 2007

Denying the Rumors

Due to repeated misstatements in the MSM, I find it necessary to state yet again that it's wrong to think that me and Dick Cheney are walking toward war. Who says so? Why should we go to war? There is no war in the offing.

And regarding the rumors of me trying to build a nuclear bomb, I would like to say that you have to appreciate I don't need a nuclear bomb. I don't need that. What need do I have for a bomb? In political relations right now, the nuclear bomb is of no use. As President Ahmadinejad said, "If it was useful it would have prevented the downfall of the Soviet Union." And as I've said before, I have several neutron bombs already and find that they suit my needs just fine. Nuclear weapons are sooo passe.


Update: I was just informed by several alert readers that neutron bombs are nuclear bombs. And in that case, I most certainly do need nuclear bombs and am making many more as I write this. Sorry for the confusion. I really need to read all the instructions before assembling these things. I made the same mistake when I bought a bookshelf from IKEA last month and only realized after I was finished that it was made entirely of human flesh. I had assumed it was particle board underneath. My wife almost made me return it.

No comments: