Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Confession: Reduced Ad Rates

Alright folks, it's mea culpa time again. With all this talk about reduced rates for political newspaper ads, it was just a matter of time before someone caught on to my own scheme. That's right, Doctor Biobrain has been caught offering reduced rates to candidates based upon my desire to influence the upcoming presidential elections.

As you know, I don't actually have explicit "advertising," but I have in fact been accepting "donations" from mainstream GOP presidential aspirants who recently converted to hardcore conservativism and need to burnish their lib-hating credentials by having a bonafide liberal blogger smear them. And unbeknownst to them, I've been charging a reduced rate to the real crackpot candidates; the ones I would really love to see on the GOP ticket in 2008.

And that's the real reason you've been seeing so many posts on whackjobs like Giuliani, Thompson, Romney, and McCain, and not so many posts on...you know, those non-whackjob candidates like...well, I don't know who they are. But I'm presuming that this is due to the fact that all the other liberal bloggers are only covering the crazy ones, as well as the liberal media. So it's just a matter of time before you hear confessions from them on this soon. And then maybe we can start to hear from the sane Republican candidates, whoever they might be.

So from here on out, I'll be charging the same rate for all Republicans wanting some good old fashioned liberal smearing against them. That's $1000 per post, with an additional $50 per name reference and $125 per insult. BTW, the auction for my endorsement for Worst Republican is still open on eBay, so pony up the cash and the top prize is yours.

No comments: