Sunday, April 30, 2006

Extrapolatory Expertise for Hire

I just looked up the phrase “String Theory” over at Wikipedia, so now I’m an expert on the subject.  And let me tell you, that’s the biggest pile of horse dooky I’ve ever seen at one sitting.  I mean, I’ve shit better theories than that on cocktail napkins and sold them on eBay.  Anyway, I don’t have much more time to elaborate on this right now, but I think you get the point.  Just take what I said, and extrapolate.  You’d be amazed at how much of life you can extrapolate; and oftentimes, too little information is better than too much.  And if you can’t, just take my word for it.  I know what I’m talking about, so you don’t have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah if you need 11 dimensions to make your theory work, you pretty much need a new theory.