Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What the Fuck is the Matter with these People?

Sorry for the light posting recently, but I’m having a hard time seeing where my biobrain is needed these days.  Everything I want to write just kind of boils down to: What the fuck is the matter with these people?  From Israel’s dumb attack on the “Hezbos” to Bush’s insistence on being remembered as the dumbest president ever, everything just keeps coming back to that one phrase. And that’s hardly enough to be making regular postings on.

Of course, I’ve got a turdload of unfinished posts that I keep thinking about finishing, so maybe I’ll just start working on all of them.  So if you start seeing postings that don’t seem particularly topical, that’s the reason why.  I’m not dead.  I just fail to see how I’m necessary right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More posts on bad Hollywood movies?

:) I keed! I keed!