Thursday, September 10, 2009

Obama Indoctrinates Congress

So the president gives a big healthcare speech to both houses of Congress. I don't know about y'all, but I really don't feel comfortable with Obama indoctrinating Congress like this. If Obama wants to make this speech voluntary, by putting it on YouTube for Congresspeople to view at their discretion, that's perfectly fine. But by forcing himself upon impressionable middle-aged folks, he's really stepping into Hitler territory.

And from what I understand, he's going to be giving a strictly partisan speech, urging Congress to act upon his goals; and even going so far as to request that they write legislation to send to him for his approval, and probably have him send back messages of his own...at taxpayer expense, no doubt.

And that's just wrong. No other president in history has gone so far as Obama in forcing his will upon us, and now that he's trying to indoctrinate Congress into being a sort of Hitler Youth for old powerful dudes, I fear he's gone too far. Obama must be stopped at all costs.


Update: It appears that Obama completely changed his speech at the last minute, in order to avoid the most egregious of the indoctrinal rants I had predicted. I'd bet dimes to dollars that he did this specifically because of the message I posted above. You're welcome, people. You're welcome. I may have just saved America from the brink of ruin.

No comments: