Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Exploratory Committee Confirmation

I can’t go into any details right now, but I just wanted to confirm the rumors that have been swirling around me for the past few days.  The answer: Yes.  My exploratory committee has indeed formed an exploratory committee too see about forming yet another exploratory committee for my presidential run.  And I have assurances that this isn’t just a make-work program by my other exploratory committees to drain my pockets, but is, in fact, going to be the most awesomely impressive way to launch my presidential bid…assuming the exploratory committees’ exploration confirms that I’ve got the presidency locked-up.  Or whatever it is that exploratory committees do.  They never did get around to explaining how this was really supposed to work, beyond the need for lots more exploratory committees.

But no matter what, I should stress that I am not officially running.  Not yet, anyway.  It’ll take a few more exploratory committees before I’ll be in a position to do anything so bold.  I thought it only appropriate that you people were the first to know.  Wish me luck!

Oh, and if anyone out there wants to form an exploratory committee on my behalf; go for it.  I can use as many committees as I can get.  Obama may have stolen my thunder so far, but I plan to beat him on the committee front.

No comments: