Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meet Doctor Biobrain, Cheap!

Holy shit, I'm famous! It looks like they're having some big netroot shindig here in my hometown of Austin, Texas. And to think, I wasn't even invited! Hell, it looks like I've got to pay to get in. Me, Doctor Biobrain!! This is censorship of the worst kind, no doubt. To think, liberals being reduced to paying in order to gain access to important events. The shame of it all.

So hey, if any of you know of some sort of free event that you could get me into, or even better, sneak into a paid event, you might have the honor of meeting me, Doctor Biobrain. Trust me, it's worth it. I've known myself just about my whole life and it has definitely been to my advantage. Or hell, if you just want to buy me a beer somewhere, I could do that too. But I only drink good beer, so don't think I'm going to let you off easy with some cheap domestic crap. I'd prefer something dark and German, but don't we all. Hope to see you there!

No comments: