Tuesday, October 24, 2006

When Cheney Speaks

Ha!  I told you, I told you, I told you.  Hillary Clinton will not be the Dem nominee in 2008.  I know this because Dick Cheney just said that she was a “formidable candidate” and that “she could win”.  And seeing as how Cheney has been disastrously wrong about everything else, I see this as the total death kiss for Hillary.  And apparently, Obama has the experience to be Prez, but is a bad choice anyway; so I guess I was wrong about that.

In fact, the only thing Cheney was probably right about was that he wasn’t running for President in 2008.  But that was only because he will have already eliminated that position during the Great Coup of 2007, which finally got America on the right path for fighting terrorism, as well as winning the Final War.  Yea Dark Master Cheney!!

No comments: