Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Keeping in Touch

Everything worth saying would take far too long to say and I'm not sure it'd be worth it, so I won't say anything at all.

But with any luck I'll be in on an Obama conference call tomorrow before my delegate training, so that'll be kind of cool. When the moment's right, I'll be the one shouting "FART!" Or not. We'll see how it goes. I suspect it'll go over very well and think it'll really boost my ranking on Barack's VP short list. That way, I can run for VP and President at the same time. I wonder who I'll vote for.

And on Saturday, I'll be going to the county delegate convention, so that'll be pretty cool too. I'm not planning to say "fart" there, however. But we'll see. It might win a few Hillary delegates to our side, or make them go home. Either way's fine with me. They really shouldn't be there anyway.

No comments: