Sunday, March 02, 2008

Barack Block Walk

For anyone here in Austin, there's an Obama event tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon right down the street from my house, and guess what: I'm probably going to be there. That's right, this is your chance to meet Doctor Biobrain in person and see that I am far more majestic than you had ever imagined me to be.

It's the Barack it Out Block Walk Rally, where apparently we're doing some sort of canvassing or walking or something, I'm not exactly sure, but it's at Jovita's Tex Mex which is close to my house, so I'm going to be there and I'm likely to be doing some drinking. And possibly eating, I'm not sure. But whatever it is, it's just a few days before the big primary, so I'm going to do this so I feel like I've done enough for Barack. I know I haven't, but screw it, I've got to have a life too, ya know, and it's not easy writing almost one blog post a day. Barack won't be there, but Jim Hightower will be, as well as possible guest appearances by Congressman Doggett and recent Chris Matthews victim, Kirk Watson. Should be fun.

Anyway, if you can make it, I'll be the stunningly handsome guy hanging around with the cute teenager that looks far too young to be with me, because that's just the way I roll. And if you say anything to me, so help me god I'll deck you. Unless I've been drinking, in which case I'll depant you first. Hope to see you there!

No comments: