Friday, August 22, 2008

Doctor Biobrain Got Stiffed

From Yahoo and Mike Allen of the Politico, I learned that Hillary Clinton got "stiffed" by Obama because he apparently never vetted her for the vice presidency. And I was like, wait a minute, he never vetted me either! He didn't ask my friends about me, or snoop into my past, or find out who's been contributing to the Doctor Biobrain Wildlife Consortium and Bingo Parlor...nothing!!

And so what's up with that? What's so scummy about ol' Doc Biobrain that Obama wouldn't even consider me for his second-in-command? Hey, I don't even have all the heavy negative baggage associated with Hillary, nor the weirdness of having ever suggested that John McCain was more qualified to be president than Obama. And I'm even tall, and would certainly compliment Barack on the basketball court a lot better than Shorty McClinton would have. And I never wear pantsuits.

And so while old Hills might have gotten the short shrift from Obama, I'd have to say that I'm a bit hurt by all this too. I mean, I've been shilling for that dude for months, and nothing. Not even a credit check from the guy. This is bullshit and I'm just not going to take it anymore. I deserve a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T for all I've done for Obama and the least he can do is spend much needed time and energy checking my ass out. After all, the VP choice is the new ambassadorship and should be used to thank loyal supporters and as a consolation prize for the people we beat; and I refuse to allow anyone to take this more seriously than that. And let me tell you, if I don't at least get a little SecDef action next year, I'll really be pissed.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I was really pulling for you, too.

I'm going to the convention to protest on your behalf.

I think I'll call my group BITCH:

Bloggers Intending To Cause Harm.

:)

Hope to see you at WM/PA.