Saturday, December 16, 2006

The BS Stops Here

Alright.  I can’t take it anymore.  I’ve had the answer to our problems in Iraq this whole time, but kept waiting for Bush to come right out and ask for them.  Well I gave him his chance, and now I’m just going to say it; completely unsolicited.

What we need to do in Iraq is to get all the different sides together to agree on some common ground and to cut the bullshit out.  I mean, really.  This is crap.  It was all fun at first, to make this whole war thing a tad more interesting than the snore-fest it had started out as.  But enough is enough.  It’s time for us to announce our intent to stop all the bullshit and make everything work.  Sure, not everyone’s going to be happy with that, but tough dooky.  They need to get over that.  I know I have.  This bullshit has gone on for too long, and I’m stopping it now.  No More Bullshit!

There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?  It was just a matter of having enough balls to say what needed to be said.  Apparently, you have to have one hundred balls.  And I’ve got them.  Too bad our leadership in the Whitehouse can’t say the same.  But I guess we have the liberals to thank for that, don’t we?

No comments: