Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Obamacare Question of the Day

This is, I'm sure, a stupid question, but I needed to post something, yet the post I'm working on is getting too long and I need to go to bed; so here goes.

Now, this is probably the wine talking, but...will "Obamacare" insure homeless people? That seems like it wouldn't be such a bad idea, particularly if we can get them on the meds that might make them think twice about their lifestyle. But I wasn't sure if it worked like that. Anyone know?

Oh, and I just read the part in the bill in which it mentions that anyone who has insurance will automatically lose that insurance, and instead will pay for insurance premiums of someone in a Muslim nation; preferably Iran. Of course, I didn't technically "read" that in there. Nor did anyone even paraphrase it. But what the hell, the current accusations of what's in the "bill" are insane enough, so why not this too? We're also paying to abort all babies, too; including the ones who were already born. Pass it on!

No comments: