Friday, August 14, 2009

The Sell-Out Continues

Now that I've decided to cash-in by including ads on my blog, I thought it would be a good idea to take the next step by doing a little more to promote my site and make it more user-friendly for people who might not have seen my material at the blogs I usually frequent. So in order to attract more hits readers and thus increase my revenues readership, I've decided to enliven the place by posting the sort of stimulating videos that search engines political readers just love; which I'm really thinking will help put this blog on the map.

And I'm starting with this totally awesome clip showcasing underage girls engaging in hardcore interracial action in public places. We're talking blondes, blacks, latinas, asians, small children, crippled kids, costumed weirdos, metal cages, long-stretchy appendages, and a total orgy of fun; all led by a deranged clown with a penchant for stuffing everyone he sees.

If this doesn't get the perverts politically-minded to visit, I don't know what will.



And did I mention Vanessa Hudgens and Kim Kardashian? Neither of them are in the video. And let's not forget Kristen Stewart. I have no idea who that is, but Yahoo tells me she's quite popular right now, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention her, too. In case you came here looking for them, keep checking back and you won't be disappointed. And I'm sure you'll all agree that Obama is great and his plan for a public insurance option really is the best thing for the future of America. Anna Faris.

1 comment:

Doctor Biobrain said...

Seriously, I think my favorite part was the jaded government agent who can watch a total dance freak-out at McDonald's, yet not even look the least bit amazed. Like he sees that sort of thing on a daily basis and remains focused on his assignment.

And wasn't there ANYONE there who wanted to buy a burger? Those employees seemed to have nothing to do but stand around and watch a small dude in a bear suit dance on the counter; which didn't have ONE cash register on it. McDonald's sure was different in the 80's.

I'm not sure why, but I'm suddenly craving a Big Mac.