Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth, Y'all

Just wanted to drop a line to say that I am NOT dead. I was just out of town over the long weekend and really didn't get much computer time at all. I'm planning to write about how great my Fourth was, including pics of the fireworks. But I'm too busy doing stuff right now for that, so I'll just say how much I love this country, in case I forget to write about what I wanted to write about. And honestly, while there's more to this country than just liking fireworks, fireworks sure are awesome.

Deep Thought of Patriotism:
If God didn't love America, he wouldn't have invented fireworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where we were, it's tinder dry. No fireworks, except on the television. Let me tell you, fireworks on the television are super patriotic and awesome.

Doctor Biobrain said...

I was in San Antonio visiting the folks, and they had it so you could go to special fireworks areas on the outskirts of town to shoot them off, as well as official displays. We went to one of those and I think I'll be posting pictures on it. I'm sure you can't wait. It's better than TV fireworks, if you can believe it.