Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Death to Carnivals!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I DIDN’T WIN THE CARNIVAL OF THE LIBERALS!!!  I DIDN’T WIN!  I DIDN’T WIN!  I THINK I’LL KILL MYSELF!!!  I DIDN’T WIN!!  To be fair, my submission was sent after the deadline, BUT WHO NEEDS FAIRNESS WHEN WE LOSE!  I DIDN’T WIN!!  THIS BLEW MY PERFECT STREAK OF SEVEN STRAIGHT WINS!  THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE EIGHTH, BUT INSTEAD IT WAS MY DEFEAT!  WOE IS ME!

But you can bet your bottom dollar that this won’t go unpunished.  After this next Carnival hosted by the glorious Pharyngula (who is as sublime as life itself), the host will be none other than YOURS TRULY.  That’s right, Doctor Biobrain was hornswaggled into hosting a Carnival, which would have technically broken my winning streak in any case.  But now this all seems to play right into my hands.  And there will certainly be a reckoning at that time.  Oh yeah, hell to pay, to be sure.  I’ve had serious thoughts of unleashing Doctor Snedley on this unsuspecting Carnival, and it looks like that might just be the prescription that the doctor ordered.  Hell hath no fury like a blogger scorned.

No comments: