Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tax Break

I've wasted enough time recently posting extra long entries into this here site, but now time is running extra short for Mr. CPA, and I won't be writing anything else until after the 15th. There, there. I know. It'll be tough going without my special power b-brain to weigh in on the issues of the day. But my clients need me more and they pay me (something y'all might want to think about doing). I know you can handle it. You've gotten by much of your life without me, and it's just a few more days like that. This hurts me far more than it hurts you...especially as I'm a lazy ass who likes to use this blog as the excuse for why I'm not getting more work done.

And I can assure you that my brain is just buzzing with all kinds of great stuff that you ain't never thought of yet. I just need the time to type it all out. Maybe this weekend will be my big time...assuming that my brain is still functioning at that time.

No comments: