Friday, July 02, 2004

Oh, and I Do Tax Questions Too

I should add that I am also a licensed CPA in the great state of Texas, and would be perfectly happy to assist people either with the theories behind tax and accounting laws, or the practical demands of your personal life. If you'd like to know what items are deductible, why some items are deductible, or why we have to pay taxes, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer your questions. I enjoy accounting and find that I only learn more by answering questions.

As a disclaimer, this website and it's contents are for infotainment purposes only, and I will not be held liable for any mistakes or bad advice given. I am not your personal accountant and do not know of your specific financial situation or any details which may alter the advice given. If you require detailed and specific tax information, please seek a professional tax advisor. I'm just trying to help, but I'm not getting paid for this so don't expect too much.

No comments: